Saturday, November 13, 2010

B.L.T.

Today I had an argument with my old buddy fat in regards to how much of him I want around. So I'm taking a couple weeks off from the eating and focusing on my adventures. My last competitive eating event was last weekend in Corona and I will do another challenge next weekend. However, I will be out in the wilderness both days this weekend.

I'll be hiking up Los Pinos Peak near San Juan Capistrano and doing my routine Crystal Cove walkabout in Newport Beach tomorrow. The weather has been fantastic, and I'm really looking forward to getting some dirt on my hiking shoes again.

I did put together a video for you guys who like watching me eat. Last week, I recorded the first episode of an eating segment I'm posting on Youtube about me doing eating stunts called Johnnie Eats!

Yup, just like the blog name. In this episode I eat a BLT because I really love bacon. Seriously, like more than most people I know. And definitely more than my rabbit Black-black. You can check out the video here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/johnnieexcel?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/pUQeWJ4B1Qk

Thanks for reading my updates, I promise there will be some epic eats soon. I have some awesome eats planned for the Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment